Before any employee is placed with you, here’s what happens;
- Training positions are competitively advertised through different media.
- Those who meet criteria apply for training and a one on one interview carried out in a rigorous selection process prior to admission.
- A carefully developed Professional childcare curriculum is then administered over a three-month period in our training school where theory and practical lessons are offered. Technical course units such as First Aid, CPR, AED and chocking are offered in partnership with specialists in the disciplines.
- Candidates write exams and a pass mark of 75% and above must be obtained for one to pass.
- Necessary police and medical clearances are obtained and a record kept on file by Childcare Group Africa.
- Favourable references are obtained from former employers
- Successful candidates are then certified, issued with the company uniform, profiled on this website and are ready to be deployed to you.
It is important to note that;
- Most of our nannies are good mothers first and they have themselves succeeded in raising happy families,
- Our organization is before anything else a strong believer and an advocate of a child’s Rights, Freedoms and, Privileges.
Here are some quick benefits you will derive from contracting us;
- A truly professional and personalized service to suit you and your loved ones.
- You will enjoy our company’s support in every way, with regular supervisor visits just so that we ensure standards are not in any way compromised. Nannies shall be recalled for compulsory monthly fresher training at the company’s cost and you will be able to get a replacement for a nanny who may not “fit well” with you and/or your loved ones.
- We will spare you the trouble of going out of your way to find that “right person”, train, pay a salary, NSSF, NHIF deductions. Instead, we will give you a single package leaving you to only enjoy the service.
- You will enjoy the provision of making a tailor made booking based on your unique need, preference, whether a live-in or a live-out nanny arrangement.